The World University Service (WUS), Deutsches Komitee e.V. is an international association of students, teachers and activists in the education sector. WUS is committed to the human right to education and the creation of just social and political structures.
You can find out more about our work at: www.wusgermany.de
Within the framework of our international scholarship support, the awarding of scholarships and career guidance in Northern Macedonia for 50 scholarships for students at state universities in Northern Macedonia is planned for the first time.
For this purpose, a project officer (freelancer) is sought from 01 May 2022 to 31 May 2023 with the option of extension. The place of work is in Skopje.
SCOPE OF DUTIES:
- Promote the scholarship programme to Macadonian state universities and student organisations.
- Collaboration in the screening and review of scholarship applications
- Preparing the content and organisation of 2 seminars to complement the programme
- Networking with companies to find internships for students and graduates
- Career preparation counselling in individual meetings and seminars
- Completed studies or professional experience
- Knowledge in the field of educational counselling and/or business start-up
- Independence in handling correspondence and organising work processes
- Good PC user skills (Office 2010: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), social media experience, experience in conducting online activities
- Very good Macedonian, Good English or German proficiency orally and in writing
- Willingness to keep a careful documentation and work carefully
- Willingness to work in a team
The position is expected to start on 01 May 2022. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Please send your application with relevant documents, fee expectations, conception and implementation of the project by email (attached file: Project concept, implementation proposals, payment expectations, CV, references) by 18 April 2022 at the latest to:
World University Service, German Committee e.V. Ms. Petra Loch
Goebenstr. 35, 65195 Wiesbaden Tel: 0049-611-9451949 Email:
The project is funded by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.